imgAreaSelect 0.9.10 / 0.9.11-rc.1
A jQuery plugin for selecting a rectangular area of an image
The callback functions (onSelectStart, onSelectChange, and onSelectEnd) are passed two arguments.
First argument is a reference to the image, the second is an object representing the selection.
Works properly in all major browsers, including Opera 9.5+, Firefox 2+, Google Chrome, Safari 3+, and Internet Explorer 6+.
- Customizable with CSS styling
- Handles scaled images
- Keyboard support for moving and resizing the selection
- Supports callback functions
- Provides API functions for easier integration with other application components
- Lightweight, the packed version is less than 8KB
- Highly configurable
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.9.8
- Fixed a bug with scaled images support.