Can be used in image processing applications for cropping or adding notes to a small area.
The callback functions (onSelectStart, onSelectChange, and onSelectEnd) are passed two arguments.
First argument is a reference to the image, the second is an object representing the selection.
Works properly in all major browsers, including Opera 9.5+, Firefox 2+, Google Chrome, Safari 3+, and Internet Explorer 6+.
Here are some key features of "imgAreaSelect":
· Customizable with CSS styling
· Handles scaled images
· Keyboard support for moving and resizing the selection
· Supports callback functions
· Provides API functions for easier integration with other application components
· Lightweight, the packed version is less than 8KB
· Highly configurable
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug with scaled images support.