It will rotate any HTML content inside a designated panel.
It can do this using navigational links or automatically in a slideshow.
It degrades beatifully where JS is turned off.
The plugin is designed to scroll more than one item simultaneously, work for multiple instances on the same page, or in different directions.
The plugin's documentation is included within the demo supplied in the download package.
Here are some key features of "carouFredSel":
- Turns any kind of HTML element into a horizontal or vertical carousel.
- Scrolls one or multiple items simultaneously.
- Scrolls automatically and/or by user interaction. With optional custom settings.
- Supports variable item-sizes (even with a variable number of visible items).
- Built in keyboard-navigation and pagination.
- Filled with intelligent custom events, public methods and loads of options.
- Compatible with most popular (jQuery) lightbox-plugins.
- Dynamically add and remove items to/from the carousel.
- GET and (re)SET the configuration options after execution.
- Optionally use the existing wrapper element a the carousel-wrapper.
- Improved resetting to pre-init state after triggering the "destroy"-custom event.
- Removed the use of public methods.