Imgv application allows you to manage images.
It includes GUI, file browser, slideshows, zooming, on the the-fly Exif viewing, histograms, fullscreen support, wallpaper setting, the ability to view 4 images on the screen at once, adjustable thumbnail sizes, playlists, view and download images from Web sites, movie playing, file searching/filtering, multiple directory loading, transitional effects, image hiding and more.
- Supported Files: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, TGA, PPM, PNM, PBM, PGM, XPM, XCF, LBM, IFF, MPEG
- Command Line: Ability to load image files from the command line.
- Fullscreen Support: View images in fullscreen mode.
- Slideshows: Create different types of slideshows.
- Transitional Effects: Effects currently include "fade in" and "melt". Ability to set multiple effects to run at the same time.
- Play Lists: Have collections of images. Files can be in any directory or drive on your system or even on the Web.
- Multi-view: You can view four images at a time (and even slideshow in this mode)
- Exif Support: On-the-fly viewing of Exif information (meta-data from images that came from digital cameras, scanners, etc) and detailed Exif viewing are available.
- External Editor Support: Launch images into an external editor such as Adobe Photoshop for editing.
- Wallpaper Setting: - Easily set your desktop wallpaper.
- Costumization: Edit "imgv.conf" to configure IMGV's interface and abilities to your desires.
- Thumbnail Support: View screenfulls of thumbnails and adjust their sizes.
- Extract Images from web pages: View individual images from Web URL's or extract all images from a Web page. You can then manipulate the images and even download them.
- Multi-Directory Loading: You can tag multiple directories to load all of their images at the same time.
- Subdirectory Loading: Optionally load sub-directories too.
- Hand Tool: Drag images to move them around the screen
- Persistent Zoom: Lock the zoom amount so that all images are auto-zoomed to that amount<
- Shuffle: Dynamically randomizes the images, even across multiple directories.
- Search Filters: Search for or filter out certain images.
- Typical Features: Zoom-in/out. Rotate. Flip vertically/horizontally, etc
- Movies Support: View MPEG movies
- Image Closing: Remove an image from your current session without deleting it.
- Image Hiding: Hides displayed images by blanking the window until a keypress or mouse-click. You can also password protect this feature.
- Image Details: Shows an entire screen full of information about the image.
- Histogram Support: View an image histogram in color.
- ScreenSaver Disabling: IMGV temporarily disables your screensaver when watching movies or viewing slideshows.
· Python Image Library