Image22 ActiveX allows you to create images dynamically on the fly from inside your application.
Image22 features include:
- Creating new images supported formats are: BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG
- Modifying existing images
- Captures a specified window
- Extracting an icon: extract icon from executable file into a final image
- Collage effect: combine multiple images into a final image
- Draw text, shapes and others
- Dynamic transparency: enables changing transparency of an object at run time
- Supports Response.BinaryWrite
- Ability to scale images properly setting the resolution of the image
- Resizing methods
- Image22 ActiveX works with Visual Basic, Visual C and other (D)COM/ActiveX/Win 32 compatible development environments.
Use Image22 in ASP if you want dynamically create or manipulate graphics on your WEB site: display graphical counter, add titles or graphics to images. Also use Image22 ActiveX if you want dynamically create graphics or manipulate an existing image from inside your client application.
· MS Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP;
· MS Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher.