It builds nicely animated image sliders or tabbed photo galleries.
Billy also has many configurable features built in which allow for many different applications.
Here are some key features of "Billy the carousel":
· scrollSpeed : The time a single transition will take
· slidePause : Amount of time between scrolls
· indicators : The target for displaying the indicators (indicators arent required for basic functionality)
· indicatorLinks : Clicking on indicators jumps to slide, true by default
· activeClass : Class to attach to the active indicator. default is 'active'
· scrollAmount : Amount to scroll by on each transition. Set to 'auto' by default
· nextLink : The element which will scroll next on click
· prevLink : The element which will scroll back on click
· autoAnimate : Do you want the carousel to play without the user pressing the next/prev buttons
· loop : Loops back to the beginning after final slide
· customIndicators : Build your own indicators. This offers developers more functionality than just a standard carousel (false by default).
· noAnimation : Turns off fancy animation, all actions will be static