The free version can be used in personal non-commercial products.
For commercial purposes a special license exists, along with plugins for Magento, xt:Commerce and Oxid eSales.
Here are some key features of "AJAX-ZOOM":
· Source code access
· No recurring costs, free updates.
· Stepless Zoom, Pan and Crop interface with mousewheel support (zoom to point).
· Spin & zoom support (3D object rotate)
· iPhone / iPad support.
· Fullscreen view.
· Various image protection options, dynamic watermarking / annotating.
· Source images and tiles never load into cache! The source folders can be .htpasswd protected.
· No plugins like Flash, Java or Silverlight required.
· Compatible with all major browsers.
· Supports JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF und PSD image types.
· Works with any DOCTYPE, also in quirks mode!
· Skinable over CSS and more than 250 customizing parameters controlling colors, layout, size and behavior. In fact almost every possible option is configurable.
· Native PHP GDlib and ImageMagick support.
· Built in galleries: vertical (left, right), horizontal (top, bottom) and "inline", all with a slideshow option.
· Single source imaging - on-the-fly generation of all necessary thumbnails and tiles.
· Batch conversion with a single PHP file - can easily be integrated into any CMS.
· Many different ways of integration!
· Several API methods to control behaviors like zoom to a specified image area in this example, load a different photo or entire picture set, thus making AJAX-ZOOM easily extendable.
· Can easily be integrated with or into popular "lightbox clones" that support Ajax content or iframes.
· All the freedom to generate a PHP array with the required images - static, dynamic from any database, directory or whatever. Commented examples are provided.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rebuilt and extended the online hotspot configurator.
· Added rectangle hotspot areas.
· Extended the API for hotspots.
· Readded SourceGuardian support.
· Bug fixes.