An example is included in the download package, so the user can see how to build a gallery using the plugin.
Here are some key features of "AD Gallery":
· Choose effect, should the image slide in, or fade in?
· Show fifth image by adding #ad-image4 to the url, this takes precedence over over settings.start_at_index
· jQuery call returns gallery instances, which enables you to change settings on the fly like the "Change to fade effect" link above
· Keyboard arrows to move back and forth
· Click on the edge of the big image to go to the next/previous
· Images are preloaded, and if the aren't finished loading when they are supposed to be displayed, a loading image will appear
· Slideshow count down only begins when the image has loaded and is visible
· Image title, can either be set in the title attribute, or in elm.data('ad-title', 'My title here'). $.data takes precedence over the title attribute
· Image descriptions, can either be set in the longdesc attribute, or in elm.data('ad-desc', 'My description here'). $.data takes precedence over the longdesc attribute
· Callbacks on different events that has access to the internal object, which means that you can access all internal methods, etc
· Takes the dimensions of the image container div and scales down images that are larger than it
· Image is positioned in the middle if it's smaller than the container div
· Images that are larger than the container are scaled down to fit inside the container
· jQuery 1.3.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Dynamically add and remove images.
· Permalinks management.