GoodGallery is a full featured image gallery application for your website.
- Easy to install, just drop it in a folder with jpg, gif, png files, and it does the rest
- Fast. Really fast. Uses advanced design techniques to ensure fast loading on any computer. You can fly from picture to picture to thumbnails and back with unmatched speed. You won't believe it's the Internet
- Configurable, you can set several options or even create your own CSS to control the look of your galleries. You can take your settings and easily apply them to any number of albums
- No database needed.
- Free for personal non-commercial use.
- The ultimate lazy-man's web gallery. You can make a gallery of thousands of images with virtually no user interaction.
- Only requires one file to operate
- Flexible. GoodGallery always knows what images are there. You can always add, remove, or rename pictures in the folder and GoodGallery will instantly recognize the change and update thumbnails deleting unused files automatically. Unlike many gallery scripts, GG can be named whatever you want and you don't have to configure anything differently.
- Fault tolerant. GoodGallery will *never* generate corrupt thumbnails or preview images, even if the server loses power during a write.
- Good Housekeeping. GoodGallery keeps all its cached images in two very obvious folders to make removal very straightforward.
- Keyboard shortcuts. Put that mouse down, sit back and relax, navigating through your pictures with your arrow keys and enter.
- Full Deep Linking. The address bar updates while going through the gallery so you can post a link to any individual picture or thumbnail page the way you would expect. Users of Flash galleries will appreciate this return to UI sanity.
- Passes WC3 validator as XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Quality image output. Resizes images at very good quality. The default settings are similar in fidelity to photoshop's jpeg high preset. Never uses awful browser or flash resizing