Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.34
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.32:
- Updated Czech language file
- Fixed displaying wrong image issue
- Fixed issue with user gallery pagination
- Fixed pre-selection of files for Windows driven systems on batch-add interface
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Coppermine Development Team
- C: \ Image Galleries \ Image Tools
Everyone on the Internet knows what Coppermine is and what's it for, most people using or accessing such a tool at least once in their life while navigating the Web.
Created to help out in publishing image-based content, this tool is perfect for online portfolios, image albums, or a plain ol' image repository.
Coppermine is extremely easy to use, easy to install, and comes with pretty low server & hosting requirements, meaning you could install it on most LAMP-based environments around.
While Coppermine might look outdated, its feature set is almost complete when it comes to covering all the properties needed from Web-based image management tools.
Last updated on October 24th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements