Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.34
A fully-customizable, fully-feature photo album script written in PHP, the World's most used Web-based image & gallery management tool
Everyone on the Internet knows what Coppermine is and what's it for, most people using or accessing such a tool at least once in their life while navigating the Web.
Created to help out in publishing image-based content, this tool is perfect for online portfolios, image albums, or a plain ol' image repository.
Coppermine is extremely easy to use, easy to install, and comes with pretty low server & hosting requirements, meaning you could install it on most LAMP-based environments around.
While Coppermine might look outdated, its feature set is almost complete when it comes to covering all the properties needed from Web-based image management tools.
- Easy installer
- Admin panel
- Organize content in categories
- Store image meta
- Multi-user system
- Full multimedia support
- Thumb creator
- Built-in search engine
- Add image title and description
- Picture comments
- Comments moderation
- e-card creator
- Slideshow options
- Templating system
- EXIF/IPTC support
- Many image upload features
- Plugins system
- Show a random picture
- Private galleries
- Integrated with phpBB, YaBB SE, Simple Machine Forums, Invisionboard, vBulletin and others
- Online documentation
Coppermine Photo Gallery
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.5.32
- Updated Czech language file
- Fixed displaying wrong image issue
- Fixed issue with user gallery pagination
- Fixed pre-selection of files for Windows driven systems on batch-add interface