Chop Slider 3.4
A top of the line jQuery-driven image slider
Tested and working in Internet Explorer v6+, Firefox v3+, Google Chrome v4+, Opera v10+ and Safari v4+.
A working demo is included with the download package.
PDF documentation is also included.
- Modular architecture
- CSS3 support detection
- Deprecates gracefully in older browsers
- Unlimited number of custom animated transitions
- HTML 5 canvas animation effects
- CSS3 3D effects
- Ambient Light feature
- Some options can be set to "random" value
- Set specific transition parameters for browsers without CSS3 transitions
- Set custom transitions for mobile devices
- Specify different parameters for the "Next" and "Previous" transitions
- Preloads all images
- Support for the browser's Fullscreen mode
- Easy to setup
- Built-in control navigation
- HTML captions with built-in captions control
- Autoplay feature
- Supports links for images (slides)
- Custom onStart and onEnd callback functions
- Lightweight in size
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 4 new effects
- Integrated Vimeo and Youtube API. Now Chop Slider can be used with video slides!
- Improved responsive behavior
- Minor fixes