A-Gallery is an elegant, sleek image gallery. It uses an external XML configuration file, and loads non-progressive JPG images, at run-time, into the SWF.
- Image names and captions, and category ("group") names, are easily configurable using an external XML file, which can be edited using any good text editor, like Textpad.
- Over a dozen XML configuration options are available in the external XML configuration file.
- Background JPG image is loaded externally, so it can be modified or changed easily. This image must be a non-progressive JPG image.
- Includes 100% of the Flash 2004 Pro. (Flash 7) source code, including the .fla file and all .as files.
- All sounds are external MP3 files, loaded at run-time into the gallery, which means that you can easily replace them with your own MP3s.
- All images are external, non-progressive JPG images, one folder per category (note: the XML configuration must match the folder hierarchy).
- Sleek thumbnail er and category changer was custom-designed by Flash guru Michael Klishin. Rollover effects are present for thumbnails and arrow scrollers.