It assigns a syntactic structure to a given sentence, that consists of a set of labeled links connecting pairs of words.
The parser also produces a "constituent" (Penn tree-bank style phrase tree) representation of a sentence (showing noun phrases, verb phrases, etc.).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix: 'The keys are gone', 'It is a gone desire'
· Fix: 'He poured me a glass', 'He wired me the money', etc.
· Initial rough-in of corpus statistics based parse ranking.
· Initial rough-in of corpus-guided word-sense identification.
· Fix for googlecode bugs 38, 39 (Java, Ruby failure to load)
· Add new API routine to return disjunct string.