Allows webmasters to setup complicated family trees, while also keeping a simple presentation structure.
Inspired and derived from the famous PhpGedView package.
Here are some key features of "webtrees":
- Easy installation procedure
- Admin panel
- Themeable interface
- Works with standard GEDCOM files
- Manage genealogy trees
- Manage families
- Manage individual members
- Manage a family calendar
- Various user levels and permissions
- Extendable via modules
- Localized in over 50 languages
- Easy to import data from PhpGedView
- MySQL 5.0.13 or higher
- PHP 5.2.3 or higher
- Better handling of pending changes - see more details, see them in lists, etc.
- Performance increase - webtrees runs faster and uses less memory.
- A new "raw GEDCOM" editor - re-order events using drag-and-drop and edit just the GEDCOM for a single fact or event.
- Updated FAB theme - a cleaner and more modern appearance.
- Masquerade feature - allows an administrator to log in as any other user, to test privacy rules and account settings.
- Lots of bug fixes.