The library was ported for MooTools, YUI and jQuery.
It uses a canvas stage to drag graphs, charts or different elements showing the way GUI elements or other objects interact with each other.
For older browsers, Google's ExplorerCanvas script is used.
jsPlumb requires jQuery 1.3.x or 1.4.x; and jQueryUI 1.7.x or 1.8.x.
jsPlumb requires MooTools 1.2.4 and Drag.Move from MooTools More.
jsPlumb requires YUI 3.3.x.
Here are some key features of "jsPlumb":
· Connector - a line connecting two elements in the page
· Endpoint - the visual representation of one end of a Connection
· Anchor - a location, relative to an element's origin, at which an Endpoint can exist
· Overlay - a UI component that is used to decorate a Connector, such as a label, arrow, etc.
· Connection - an instance of Anchors, Endpoints and a Connector with zero or more Overlays working together to join two elements.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Flowchart connectors reduce the stub parameter automatically when the two elements are closer than the sum of the two stubs. This can be overridden by setting the alwaysRespectStubs parameter to true on the Flowchart connector definition.