jqPlot charts can be easily styled via CSS and adapted to any of the developer's needs.
jqPlot has been tested on IE 6, IE 7, IE 8, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera.
Here are some key features of "jqPlot":
· Multiple charts on the same page
· Legend support
· CSS customizable
· Combine different chart types in the same chart
· Axis label customization
· Point tooltips
· Point labels
· Drag and drop points with auto updating of data
· HTML canvas generated charts
· Bar (horizontal, vertical, stacked)
· jQuery 1.5.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Major improvements in memory usage:
· Merged in changes from cguillot for memory improvements in IE < 9.
· Added vertical and dashed vertical line support for canvas overlay.
· Fixed bug where initially hidden plots would not display.
· Fixed bug with point labels and null data points.
· Updated to jQuery 1.6.1.
· Improved pie slice margin calculation and fixed slice margin and pie positioning with small slices.
· Modified tick prefix behaviors so prefix no added to all ticks, even if format string is specified.
· Fix to ensure original tick formats are applied when zooming and resetting zoom.
· Updated auto tick format string so format adjusted when zooming.
· Modified auto tick computation to put less ticks on small plots and more ticks on large plots.
· Update bubble render to support gradients in IE 9.