A Gantt chart is a type of chart used to illustrates a project schedule and steps.
Tested and working on all modern browsers like Firefox 4+, Google Chrome 13+, Opera 9+, IE 8+ and Safari 5+.
A demo is included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "jQuery.Gantt":
· Read data from JSONs
· Pages results
· Displays different colors for each task
· Displays short description as hints
· Can mark holidays
· Default language is Polish, but that can be change from the plugin's search with ease.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rewritten code for enabling multiple charts on one page
· Scrolling with mouse wheel
· Dragging data panel horizontally
· Navigate using slider
· “Today” button
· Zooming from hours to weeks
· Labels on bars