A cross-browser library for interactive geometry, function plotting, graphs, and data visualization in a web browser
- Initial support for charts
- Turtle graphics
- Lindenmayer systems
- Interaction via sliders
- Polynomial interpolation
- Spline interpolation
- Euclidean Geometry: Points, lines, circles, intersections, perpendicular lines, angles
- Curve plotting: Graphs, parametric curves, polar curves, data plots
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.95
- Attributes for grid and axis can be given on initBoard.
- Scale ticks and represent the scale by appending a string to each tick label.
- JSXGraph can now be used inside WebWorkers.
- Two finger manipulation of circles.