A cross-browser library for interactive geometry, function plotting, graphs, and data visualization in a web browser
Here are some key features of "JSXGraph":
- Initial support for charts
- Turtle graphics
- Lindenmayer systems
- Interaction via sliders
- Polynomial interpolation
- Spline interpolation
- Euclidean Geometry: Points, lines, circles, intersections, perpendicular lines, angles
- Curve plotting: Graphs, parametric curves, polar curves, data plots
- Attributes for grid and axis can be given on initBoard.
- Scale ticks and represent the scale by appending a string to each tick label.
- JSXGraph can now be used inside WebWorkers.
- Two finger manipulation of circles.
- objectsList in Board holds the elements in order of creation.
- Added rgba values to RGBParser.
- Allow in Curve.hasPoint() for plots to start search at an arbitrary position.
- Animate the size of a point.
- The behaviour of board event handlers have been changed. mousedown and touchstart events started outside a board do no longer trigger any mouseup resp. touchend events.
- Default names for texts, angles.
- The **offsets** property has been renamed to **offset**.