While many think you may need a server-side language to create a Poker game, Pokertimes proves just the opposite, creating a fully playable Texas Hold'Em variant of the game that works out of the box only in your browser.
Since it's all client-side, you won't be playing against real players, but only four CPU AIs. And quite smart ones if we might add so.
Here are some key features of "Pokertimes":
· Smart AI players
· Ability to change your name
· Custom raises
· All-in support
· Real-time calculation of the current pot
· Scores are kept from round to round
· Check the current round's history
· Users can go bust if they run out of money
· Real Hold'Em rules implemented