JSGB comes with support for audio, keyboard interactions, scores, multiplayer and start/end screens.
More than one game can be packed with the emulator, delivering an entire arcade via one single URL.
· HTML 5 enabled browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now the framerate is limited by setInterval (one frame is painted every 17ms).
· Input bug solved. Auto-repeated keys caused emulation to freeze. DAA instruction (stolen from VisualBoyAdvance).
· CPU emulation: using "macros" for similar instructions. This makes faster code (and easier to maintain).
· Window display over background (seems to work in 'Space Invaders' or 'Bubble Ghost' intros). Renaming functions and variables to keep a "Programming Style".
· HALT instruction (the weird-IME-off behavior is not emulated). Added a Caller Stack, this makes debugging a lot easier.