Brickout is a ball-and-paddle game where it's your objective to destroy bricks on the screen. It's available for Agenda, Zaurus and iPAQ PDAs running Linux, and for Linux desktop systems.
- Control with stylus or buttons.
- Multiple levels.
- Sound effects.
- Pause and resume, even when you quit!
· Agenda VR3 PDA
· The binary available in the archive was built for SNOW-kernel-based Agenda VR3s (MIPS Linux)
· The source code will compile for SNOW and non-SNOW Agendas.
· Desktop Linux and Unix
· The source code will compile for desktop X-Window environments.