ArcadeBlocks is a particularily special game script. This unique script focuses on simplicity and usability; without the clutter of other scripts. It is meant to provide an arcade which anybody can use, and has no hefty template structure to load.
The homepage will display a number of game thumbnails, allowing the user to play a game just from its image - rather than by it's name. The number of games visible can be changed via the admin panel to suit your preference.
Once the user has selected a game, they are taken to another page; featuring only the game, a 'next game' option and a real-time rating facility. If your user doesn't like the game, they can rate it, or simply click on next game to bring up a random selection from the database.
ArcadeBlocks was designed for simplicity. It provides the next key features:
- Fully functional game database
- Random Game selections on homepage
- All game display on all games page
- Real-time flash rating bar (only allows 1 rating per play)
- Random Game link on each play page
- Customisable google ad areas on each page.