The tooltips can be triggered on mouse hover or click, and can be styled via CSS for unlimited themes.
Here are some key features of "miniTip":
· JS + CSS is just 4kb minified (1.5kb gzipped)!
· Uses no images
· Automatically stays within viewport
· Extremely easy to customize and setup
· Use text or HTML from title tag, hidden element, or JS declaration
· Fade in/out animations
· Set custom delay for show/hide
· Specify default anchor position
· Option to set a persistent tooltip that only closes when mouse moves off of tooltip and anchor element
· Support for hover and click events
· Click-event tooltips actually behave as expected, only going away when you click outside of the tooltip
· Optional title bar support (see examples)
· Tested in: IE7+, Firefox 3.5+, Safari 3+, Chrome, Opera 10+
· Even more can be found in the options below
· jQuery 1.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 'stemOff' option to correct stem positioning when a large browser-radius is used.
· Correctly unbind HTML click event on miniTip hide.