A jQuery plugin for creating AJAX CRUD data grids
Works without needing to code complicated HTML and CSS structures, all being done in JS.
- Automatically creates HTML table and loads records from server using AJAX.
- Creates 'create new record' jQueryUI dialog form. When user creates a record, it sends data to server using AJAX and adds the same record to the table in the page.
- Creates 'edit record' jQueryUI dialog form. When user edits a record, it updates server using AJAX and updates all cells on the table in the page.
- Allow user to 'delete a record' by jQueryUI dialog based confirmation. When user deletes a record, it deletes the record from server using AJAX and deletes the record from the table in the page.
- Shows animations for create/delete/edit operations on the table.
- Supports server side paging using AJAX.
- Supports server side sorting using AJAX.
- Supports master/child tables.
- Allows user to select rows.
- Exposes some events to enable validation with forms.
- It can be localized easily.
- All styling of table and forms are defined in a CSS file.
- It comes with pre-defined color themes.
- It is not depended on any server side technology.
- It is platform independent and works on all common browsers.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for setting functions as actions.
- Also localizations and bugfixes.