Works without needing to code complicated HTML and CSS structures, all being done in JS.
Here are some key features of "jTable":
· Automatically creates HTML table and loads records from server using AJAX.
· Creates 'create new record' jQueryUI dialog form. When user creates a record, it sends data to server using AJAX and adds the same record to the table in the page.
· Creates 'edit record' jQueryUI dialog form. When user edits a record, it updates server using AJAX and updates all cells on the table in the page.
· Allow user to 'delete a record' by jQueryUI dialog based confirmation. When user deletes a record, it deletes the record from server using AJAX and deletes the record from the table in the page.
· Shows animations for create/delete/edit operations on the table.
· Supports server side paging using AJAX.
· Supports server side sorting using AJAX.
· Supports master/child tables.
· Allows user to select rows.
· Exposes some events to enable validation with forms.
· It can be localized easily.
· All styling of table and forms are defined in a CSS file.
· It comes with pre-defined color themes.
· It is not depended on any server side technology.
· It is platform independent and works on all common browsers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· jQueryUI theme support, minor improvements and bugfixes.