It can add or remove items on the fly, and even sort them.
Links to the documentation and demo page can be found on top of the plugin's source code.
Here are some key features of "Select box manipulation":
· url - Page to get options from (must be valid JSON).
· params (optional) - Any parameters to send with the request.
· select (optional) - Select the added options, default true.
· fn (optional) - call this function with the select object as param after completion.
· args - (optional) array of arguments to pass onto the function.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allow adding an option at a given index.