OpenJS Grid 2.1.7
A lightweight jQuery plugin for creating interactive grid systems, enriching static HTML tables with a selection of usable UI controls
Lots of other niche controls are also included, but these major ones will surely make navigating large data grids much more easier.
Demos are included with the download package.
- Responsive layout
- Searching on the database
- Search Results can return with all results (no pagin)
- Save Location - button can be in the title, both or pager
- Works with SQL databases
- Works without any database as well
- Row linking
- Turn the pager or or off
- Resizable grids
- Resizable columns
- Customizable pager location
- Optional refresh button
- Null or placeholder text for drop downs
- Money field type - supports USD, YEN, EUR, GBP
- Live filtering
- Linking to other columns' values
- Linking to columns that aren't on the table
- jQuery UI DatePicker support
- jQuery BlockUI loading support
- Inline editing
- Inherit max length from database field size
- Images now supported as a field type
- Hidden Columns / Hidden data
- Grid security feature - don't allow editabable fields from the client
- Fullscreen mode
- Frozen or sticky rows
- Edge Aware right click menu
- Drop Down Select boxes
- Deleting Rows
- Date Ranges for any column
- Custom Where Clause
- Custom having clause
- Custom callback functions
- CSS3 theming
- Confirm delete using any column name
- Complex selects such as CONCAT
- Click total number of rows returned to show all results
- Check all and un check all from right click menu
- Automatic titles
- Automatic row count
- All options are settable from the HTML
- Aggregate selects such as COUNT and SUM
- Aggregate functions on right click menu - SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX
- Adding rows
- Add button can link to another location
- OOP code
- Stylus support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.0
- Open JS Grid 2.0 is now completely OOP.
- Bootstrap styles.
- Event callbacks.
- Rebuilt around columns.