Just enter words and press "," and they'll be automatically styled like a tag.
The plugin can be configured to show a remove/close button on every tag, add special styling to keywords, change the separator character and much more.
Here are some key features of "Manifest":
· Improved user experience
· Improved developer experience
· Autocomplete functionality
· Arbitrary values
· Complete styling contro
· Callbacks for all major events
· jQuery 1.4.2 or higher
· jQuery UI Widget 1.8.14 or higher
· Marco Polo 1.3.2 or higher for autocomplete functionality
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various small code tweaks to comply with stricter JSHint options.
· The packaged, production-ready scripts are now within the build directory. The README includes more details, but there are now minified and unminified versions of the combined and individual scripts.
· Added installation details for Bower to the README.
· Manifest now uses Grunt as its command-line build tool.