The tooltip will be generated after parsing title or alt attributes.
Here are some key features of "Jatt":
- Dynamic tooltip modifications can be done using metadata.
- Choose the tooltip direction (8 directions: N, NE, E, SE, S, SE, W & NW).
- Tooltip content obtained from selected object attribute, a different object on the same page, or via Ajax.
- Ajax calls can include jQuery selectors to target specific page content.
- Screenshots of webpages can be obtained through Websnapr.com or from your own image.
- Preview & screenshot images are preloaded.
- Fixed an issue with preloading a non-existent image.