Controls are provided in the top left corner of the screen for controlling the animation speed and the time series position.
Each image is shown for a short period of time and then replaced by the next image in the series.
Here are some key features of "FlipBook":
- Set the animation speed
- Begin animation immediately
- Skips images that have not yet been loaded by the browser
- Change animation direction
- Exclude specific images
- Single step through the images
- Resizes to fit the images
- Automatic retry if images fail to load the first time
- Fixing the "prev" and "next" messages.