By default the trigger character is the Twitter sign for mentions '@'.
That can be changed to any other character.
A demo is included with the download package, to help programmers with their own implementations and variations.
At.js is also available as a Component, Bower and Rails plugin.
- Customize trigger character
- Use one or more trigger characters
- Works with static or AJAX data
- Templated output
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Supports AMD libraries
- Works with HTML5 contentEditable data
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Can insert multiple node from `inserting_wrapper`
- Scroll long dropdown list