Aqua Forms is a leading edge web form generator enabling you to quickly create: Membership Signup Forms, Shopping Carts, Online Tests, Help Ticket Systems, Quotes, Invoices and more.
Get the results e-mailed to you or export them to a CSV file. Cut costs dramatically by empowering end-users to author their own forms and publish them instantly!
Online Form Management
• Aqua Forms is a web form generator that helps you create and manage simple to complex forms.
• The following form fonts are included: verdana, arial, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif, & times.
• Upload your company logo, or apply 1 of 5 different backgrounds and borders to your finished form.
• 14 Form Types are included and can be changed, such as: shopping cart, test, subscription signup, etc.
• Link one form to another to create multi-step forms, that can fulfill your unique business processes.
• Allows you to customize a "Confirmation Message", as well as redirecting the user after completing a form.
• Each time a form is filled out, you can have the results sent to a list of recipients.
Managing Form Fields
• Aqua Forms sports a powerful underlying architecture, providing an unlimited number of form fields per form. • You control whether the field data can be entered in as: text, integer, money, date or date/time.
• Field validation is performed automatically by the system, based on the: data type, field choices, etc.
• E-mail notifications can be triggered based on field data values that are entered (or any value).
• You can change, add, or remove fields from a form in REAL-TIME, without corrupting the existing form data.
• Allows you to include "Hints" for any form field, that are displayed in gray beneath the field.
• Specify choices for a field, such as a drop-down field for shipping options: Overnight, 2-day Air, Ground.
Organizing Form Results
• Manage thousands of results with ease, by using Aqua Forms' superior sorting & searching functions.
• Find the exact result you want by searching for keyword phrases against field VALUES entered by users.
• Easily see the latest orders from your custom shopping cart and checkout form.
Exporting and E-mailing Forms
• Completed forms are optionally e-mailed to a list of recipients and include all field labels/values.
• "Field Trigger E-mails" are optionally sent when a user enters a special value (can be any value as well).
• Exporting a form result to a CSV file is simple and includes all field headings followed by field values.