A jQuery plugin made to simplify validating and sending data through contact forms
A an invisible field for human visitors will be added to the form.
Every time that fields gets filled in, the form will not be sent, the visitor being considered a bot, so spam.
The plugin can also be used as a stand-alone form-validator and a default-value-clearer.
The plugin's documentation is included within the demo supplied in the download package.
- Can be used for validating any kind of HTML-form, with very little effort.
- Supports three default value-validations: "required", "number" and "email-format".
- Easily extendable with custom value-validations.
- Supplies a workaround for the lack of support for HTML5 attributes and type-values.
- Great default "invalid-handler" that can be extended or customized.
- Can validate multiple input-fields for corresponding values.
- Enables a group of checkboxes to have at least one checkbox to be "required".
- Built in support for clearing the placeholder-value "onFocus".
- Automatically select the next input-field when the "maxlength" nth-character is entered.
- Supplies a workaround for IE's lack of support for the :focus-pseudoclass.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.0.0
- Completely rewrote to object oriented class.
- Simplified a lot of code.
- Removed classes configuration object.