If all validations pas, data is then submitted to the server.
Here are some key features of "Validatious 2.0":
· Cross-browser tested
· Framework agnostic
· Easy to customize and expand validation rules
Supported validators (validation rules):
· Maximum length
· Minimum length
· Maximum value
· Minimum value
· Required fields
· SSN numbers
· Car registration numbers
· Matching fields
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Mootools bridge.
· Removed event handler for change event on radio buttons and checkboxes to (very slightly) improve performance.
· Cleaned up source - removed some outdated code and files.
· Ported test backend from PHP to Ruby via Sinatra.
· Cleaned up Rakefile and distribution builder.