It checks if the user's inputted data is valid or not, being able to recognize and validate data like strings, numerics, dates or e-mails.
Required fields can be setup and validation rules can be combined.
Here are some key features of "UtopicLabs Form Validator":
· .req-string - Field requires string (Use to force other css classes to be required on submit)
· .req-email - Field requires email
· .req-min - Field requires minimum X characters (Add minlength parameter to input field)
· .req-numeric - Field validates numeric
· .req-date - Field validates date (dd.mm.yyyy)
· .req-both - Checks all group fields has some value if one of them filled (group by "rel" attribute)
· .req-same - Checks all group fields has same value if one of them filled (group by "rel" attribute)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Error Target feature added. (Can aim another parent class to add error class).
· Safari bug fixed.