Plupload was designed for easy file uploading from Web pages.
Plupload works using Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 Gears, BrowserPlus or normal forms.
It is highly scalable, and can be integrated into Content Management System or similar.
Here are some key features of "Plupload":
· PNG Resize
· JPEG Resize
· Upload progress
· Custom headers
· Type filtering
· Stream upload
· Multipart upload
· File size restriction
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed regression: getPos() wrong on ie6/7.
· HTML5: Send file as binary string if it was mangled, even if multipart is set to false.
· HTML5: Add workaround Android browsers, that are unable to properly send blobs in FormData.
· HTML4/Flash/Silverlight: Destroy fails to cleanup everything when container not defined.
· UI, Queue: Use html() instead of text(), otherwise special characters fail to display properly.
· UI, Queue: Use on() instead of delegate() or live(). Update examples to use jQuery 1.9.0 by default.
· Queue: Blur rename input field when ESC is pressed.
· Additional language packs: Slovak.