There are plenty client-side form input data validation plugins out there, and especially for the jQuery framework.
Pliant is different from most of them because it packs quite a punch, coming with plenty of features to impress any developer.
Examples and usage instructions are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "Pliant":
· Support for required fields
· Support for placeholders
· Support for input masks
· Validation on submit or on focus shift
· Easily add form validation rules, chain or inherit their properties
· Apply multiple validation rules on one field
· Show error or success messages
· All notifications are styleable via CSS
· Extendable system (via plugins)
· jQuery 1.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Refactored the toggle function.