An advanced jQuery-based form validation system
Pliant is different from most of them because it packs quite a punch, coming with plenty of features to impress any developer.
Examples and usage instructions are included with the download package.
- Support for required fields
- Support for placeholders
- Support for input masks
- Validation on submit or on focus shift
- Easily add form validation rules, chain or inherit their properties
- Apply multiple validation rules on one field
- Show error or success messages
- All notifications are styleable via CSS
- Extendable system (via plugins)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.6
- Added bower.json definition.
- Fixed rule option inheritance bug due to bad comparison treating 0 as null.