Kmita Tell Friend v2 is an easy to use Tell a friend or Recommend script for your website. It is based in PHP which is the most commonly used web language over the internet.
The form submissions have to undergo 4 levels of SPAM test and only then you will receive the form data on your email address.
1. No email address displayed in hidden tags on your form.
2. Forms cannot be posted from a page outside your domain name.
3. The submission is stopped if the IP address of the submitter is in Banned IP list.
4. Finally, the most secure way, the user has to write the text code displayed in the CAPTCHA Security Image
Kmita tell Friend v2 sends email to the recomender's friends. The text which is sent is specified by you. You can also take input from the visitor as this will add more of a personal touch.
The names of the friends and recomender can be included in the emails which are sent.
You can track how many people actually visited the website after they were recommended.
- PHP 4.1.0 or higher installed on the server running in Normal Mode.
- SendMail installed or any SMTP server with or without authentication.
- GD2 Library ( for CAPTCHA Image Security )
- MySQL Writing privileges( if you wish to add data to database. )