ApPHP DataValidator 2.1.0
A PHP script for validating and processing web contact forms
Besides the classic contact form, ApPHP DataValidator can also be utilized that data submitted to a database is safe and respects minimum safety rules.
- Can check for:
- Numbers range
- Hexadecimal input
- URL strings
- Email strings
- SSN (social security number)
- Phone numbers
- Postal codes
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Chain of Responsibility pattern is added to project (class Validator and classes inheriting ValidatorAnyType).
- Added methods to work with upper and lower case are added to ValidatorTypeString
- Added methods to handle exceptions from Validator in three ways (throw, write to file, write to array)
- Localization language can be set by constant in config.php or using method $validator->SetLanguage("fr");