ApPHP DataValidator can be used in verifying that data submitted via a Web form is valid and is what the developer is expecting the user to fill in.
Besides the classic contact form, ApPHP DataValidator can also be utilized that data submitted to a database is safe and respects minimum safety rules.
Here are some key features of "ApPHP DataValidator":
Can check for:
· Numbers range
· Hexadecimal input
· URL strings
· Email strings
· SSN (social security number)
· Phone numbers
· Postal codes
· PHP 5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New validation type: oneOfSet (class ValidatorTypeOneOfSet).
· Validator class current version can be got with method $validator->GetVersion(), major version can be checked with $validator->CheckMajorVersion($needed).
· Method $validator->GetErrorArrayIndexedByField(), which returns error array as array($fieldName => array(ValidatorError $error1, ValidatorError $error2)).
· Errors messages for strings are more specific: additional elements are added.