XML Interactive USA map
This is an interactive map of the United States built using Flash and controlled via XML
All customization options can be set from an external XML.
- Background color.
- Color of lakes.
- Border color (which separate between the states).
- Gradient color (over the states).
- Shadow color (below the whole map).
- state name (you don’t need to change the names but you may want to add number for a state or make it like this TX912 or NY A +...etc).
- url (you can change the url for each state from the xml file).
- target page i.e opens in the same web page “_self”..or open in a new page “_blank”.
- upcolor: it is the normal color of this state.
- overcolor: it is the color of this state when the mouse rollover it.
- downcolor: it is the color of this state when pressed.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!