All customization options can be set from an external XML.
Here are some key features of "XML Interactive USA map":
· Background color.
· Color of lakes.
· Border color (which separate between the states).
· Gradient color (over the states).
· Shadow color (below the whole map).
· state name (you don’t need to change the names but you may want to add number for a state or make it like this TX912 or NY A +...etc).
· url (you can change the url for each state from the xml file).
· target page i.e opens in the same web page “_self”..or open in a new page “_blank”.
· upcolor: it is the normal color of this state.
· overcolor: it is the color of this state when the mouse rollover it.
· downcolor: it is the color of this state when pressed.
· ActionScript 2
· Flash Player 8 or higher