Create your own tooltips in Flash.
With this amazing flash component you can now add tooltips to your MovieClips Buttons, or Even TextFields.
Tooltips4flash, is powerfull flash tooltip extension that enables any flash project to be tooltip enabled. Just had tooltips to your projects right now!!!
Just drag n’ drop Tooltips4Flash to the Object that you want to tooltip, adjust the look and feel and its done.
Included with Tooltips4Flash is also Tooltips4FlashStyles. With this feature you can have multiple tooltip objects sharing the same visual. Instead of having to change the visual on every Tooltips4Flash object you only need to define the parameters on the Tooltips4FlashStyles and then link that Style Manager to the tooltips objects.
- just Drag n'Drop Tooltips4Flash into your Flash Object and that's it Tooltips4Flash will automaticly recognize the object that is underneath it.
- change the visual of your tooltips
- you can define the shape of your tooltips, Square or Round Corners
- change font and Color of texts, Independent title and body
- position of tooltip: Align TOP RIGHT and LEFT, BOTTOM RIGHT and LEFT and MOUSE POSITION
- support transparency
- define the delay time before appear
- add a single beep or full speech to your tooltips, with sound support
- HTML tags supported
- Support for MovieClips, Buttons and Input TextFields
- Tooltips4FlashStyles included Save time adjusting all your tooltips visual and functions with this. You just need to define in each tooltips the Style Object that you want and it's done.