When hovering the mouse over those hot-points a tooltip will appear displaying information about it (read from a XML file).
The pointers are linked to URLs from the XML file.
Here are some key features of "Image pointer details viewer":
Changeable features from the XML file:
· big_image = the big image from the background
· url = the link to a node/pointer
· target = the url target (_blank, _self… etc.)
· ball_x = position of the node/pointer on the x axes
· ball_y = position of the node/pointer on the y axes
· tooltip_width = tooltip width (pixels)
· tooltip_height = tooltip height (pixels)
· The text for any node/pointer tooltip
· ActionScript 3
· Flash Player 9 or higher