The file supports image files (png, jpeg, gif) and also SWF files.
It is XML driven with over 35 settings to customize the behavior and appearance. Graphics and colors can be changed inside the source .FLA file.
Each item can have its own link and link target window and the user can specify the image that will show initially.
Smooth tweens and true 3D makes it the best solution for displaying work.
Here are some key features of "3D Image Flow Menu 01 AS3":
- Set component width and height
- Set item width and height
- Set x, y, z rotation angles
- Set z depth
- Set x spacing
- Set flow time and easing
- Configure drop shadow effect
- Enable items holder tilt on mouse move
- Set description y position
- Setup items’ reflection
- Setup scrollbar
- Setup auto flow
- Set item link and link target
- The source files are available only for Adobe CS4.