The WOL function (Wake on LAN) listens for network activity while the computer is shut down.
Whenever activity is detected, it starts up the computer.
This utility provides tools for remote users to start up different computers accross a network (if the WOL option is enabled in the computer's BIOS).
· PHP 5.2.6 or higher
· Make sure firewalls allow incoming magic packets
· Make sure the webserver permits sending packages via sockets
· Make sure "php_sockets.dll" (Windows) or "php_sockets.so" (Linux) is installed on the webserver
· To encrypt/decrypt the persistent cookie, mcrypt should be installed and enabled on the webserver
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved contents of ReadMe.txt
· Added an option [to NOT store and to delete existing] settings within a persistent cookie