- General Features:
- Full-text Indexing - Search
- Import from compressed .ZIP archives
- Versioning on documents with checkin/checkout
- WebDAV interface
- Discussion Forum on documents
- SOAP Web services compatibles with .NET and PHP
- Tagging on documents with Tag-Cloud in plain and 3d style
- Document workflow
- Custom metadata templates on documents
- Complete Document History with metadata comparison
- Document Creation and Collaboration:
- Documents are stored on a Web-based, intranet/extranet platform, which promotes collaboration. The use of the folder paradigm allows an intuitive and easy navigation of the documental archive.
- The possibility version of the documents and the Tag Clouds allow you to share documents effectively with colleagues and to see who is working on a document.
- Use the built-in discussion forums to discuss documents with colleagues. You can also adopt a messaging system that allows you to facilitate communication between users of the file.
- Can send documents via e-mail to colleagues directly from the program. The documents can be sent as attachments, or it can be shipped only a ticked download enabling the recipient to download the document directly from LogicalDOC.
- Workflow Engine: For each set of documents you can assign a business process and visually design it
- Powerful Indexing and Search Engine:
- LogicalDOC includes a powerful Search Engine that provides
- Full text searching on content in the following document types: Microsoft Office, OpenDocument*, PDF, XML, HTML, RTF, text.
- Search on all metadata fields, including ‘author’, ‘date modified’, ‘file type’, etc.
- Define simple, single string searches, or create complex criteria.
- Search results ranked by relevance.
- Search result abstracts.
- Document Versioning:
- In LogicalDOC it is implemented a versioning system based on the concept of 'check-in' / 'check-out' and allows you to
- Store version comments on check-in.
- View the history of all different versions.
- View the user who created a particular version.
- Access to all prior versions of a document.
- Document Security and Control:
- Powerful group and role-based security model allows fine control of access to the documents
- The administrator can create as many user groups as needed.
- The security settings on a folder can be inherited from the contained elements, for an easier configuration.
- All user accesses are logged.
- Read/write permissions can be assigned to groups on folders or on individual documents.
- Easily Import Documents:
- Documents can be imported from a compressed zip archive.
- A scheduled procedure can import documents from POP3 e-mail mailboxes.
- The import procedure can extract keywords and the most important metadata such as: 'title', 'date', 'author' etc.
- Support for international languages(English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Dutch).
- Easily additions of new language packs, through plug-in installation.
- Users can select their default language on the Login panel and in the profile form.
- last updated on:
- November 25th, 2014, 12:39 GMT
- 2100.00 $
- license type:
Commercial License: Licensed Editions
LGPL: GNU Lesser General Public License
- developed by:
- Logical Objects SRL
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ File Management \ System and File Management Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.5.1
- New Features:
- Subscriptions and Notifications support - WS
- Templates for email messages