It's a complete replacement of traditional FTP, allowing you to manage files on your web server just with a web browser instead of a FTP client that you would have to install on the client computer first.
It provides features which are impossible with FTP clients, such as zipping and unzipping remote files on the fly.
It's a standalone web application featuring built-in authentication and user/group administration.
- Multi-User infrastructure, every user can have different permissions and quota limits on folders.
- Administration page for managing users/groups/root folders on the fly.
- The Web based Configuration Wizard will help you setup your database when you first run the application, no hand editing of configuration files is required.
- Installer program available, the Windows Installer Package (MSI) will install the web application automatically.
- Cross browser, works with most modern browsers. Tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
- Multi language support for the user interface. Currently available languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch and Turkish.
- Upload upto 2GB of files (maximum limit of web browsers and IIS currently) with progress bar! Minimal use of server resources with upload/download, uploads are directly written to disk and not kept in memory.
- Complete file management actions including Zip/Unzip on the fly! Download As Zip action for directly downloading multiple files or even whole folders at once.
- Fast response: communicates with the server via XML (AJAX technology), no reloading of the page.
- Stunning user interface rendering, extending the limits of a web control. Easy and fast folder navigation with tree view. Fast file listing with grid view, client-side sorting on the fly. Context menus for a neat and simple user interface.
- Ability to resume downloads of cancelled/interrupted files and accept segmented/accelerated file downloads with download managers.
- Administration page for group managers (sub-administrators) for administering their own member users.
- Ability to log events (audit trail). The following events are logged for each user: Login, Logout, Failure, Browse, Create, Delete, Rename, Copy, Move, Compress, Extract, Upload and Download
- Advanced upload dialog which can do both Flash and Browser upload. Flash upload allows you to select multiple files at once in the file selection dialog. If Shockwave Flash plugin is not available then upload is still possible with Browser upload with the same great user interface.
- last updated on:
- October 9th, 2009, 14:51 GMT
- developed by:
- license type:
Commercial License: Source Code License ($999.00)
Commercial License: Unlimited Users License ($699.00)
Commercial License: 100 Users License ($499.00)
Commercial License: 50 Users License ($399.00)
Commercial License: 25 Users License ($299.00)
Commercial License: 15 Users License ($199.00)
Commercial License: 5 Users License ($99.00)
Commercial License: Source Code License
Commercial License: Unlimited Users License
Commercial License: 100 Users License
Commercial License: 50 Users License
Commercial License: 25 Users License
Commercial License: 15 Users License
Commercial License: 5 Users License
- operating system(s):
- C: \ File Management \ System and File Management Tools