The Digital Interchange Document library allows you to easily and seamlessly store your documents online!
The administration area is a secured area with an intuitive interface that will let you manage all of your documents from any location with an internet connection.
By storing your documents in folders you setup in the Document Library, you will be able to quickly and easily organize and access the information you need most.
Organizing Your Files
With Digital Interchange's group management technology, the Document Library easily lets you create a heirarchical folder structure in which you can store your documents.
This folder structure provides an intuitive and familiar interface for storing your files. The search technology allows you to search for files.Document Library Features:
- Store your files online with the Digital Interchange Document library
- Completely database driven - Files are never written to the server.
- Allow files to be shared over a corporate intranet.
- Organize your files into a heirarchical folder structure with the included folder management system..
- Complete Administration Area with an intuitive interface.
- Save time, extra work, and money updating your website
- Customize color schemes using CSS
- Easy installation with our Web Installation Utility.
- A front end that visitors can easily use and navigate
- No messing with FTP to upload your files.
· Microsoft IIS 5.0 (minimum) with Parent Paths and Buffering enabled.
· Ability to Run Active Server Pages (ASP) pages
· Ability to set write permissions on directories on your web server.