YouGrabber is a lightweight, command line YouTube.com video downloader, made from scratch in ANSI C.
It’s known to compile/run out of the box, on several POSIX platforms (GNU/Linux, *BSD, MacOSX, Cygwin), and computer architectures (x86, x86_64, PPC, ARM).
- Simple to use Ncurses interface
- UTF8 character support (video title and file name)
- Dynamic interface resize (when running in terminal emulators)
- Real time download statistics
- Community flagged video download support
- Multiple video download support
- .ini style configuration file
- Proxy support (HTTP, SOCKS 4 and 5)
- Configurable download directory
- Low CPU usage and small memory footprint