xcInfoBase is an online FAQ database and knowledgebase application.
xcInfoBase allows you to quickly and easily add a full featured knowledgebase system to your existing site and have it seamlessly integrate with your site.
It is a powerful way to support your clients and customers by providing a source of answers to your products and services.
- Fully searchable knowledgebase
- New and updated article view
- Unlimited categories
- Unlimited articles per category
- Ask direct question and get response by email
- No knowledge of programming necessary
- 100% seamless web site integration using a plain HTML template that you can design yourself. Example template included that you can modify
- Easily change fonts and colors using settings and CSS
- Easy to use interface allows you to maintain your articles from anyplace using just a browser
- 100% ASP VBscript means you have the source code and can make your own modifications if you wish
- Built to be able to be used on shared web servers with most ISP's and web hosts. No DLL's or executables!
· Microsoft IIS 4.0 or later Web Server: Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4.0 with Option Pack 1: (Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) is the default web server for Microsoft Windows servers. Some versions of Windows Server may n
· Database: Microsoft JET database file (MDB) or Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 or later (Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) and the related Active Data Objects (ADO) libraries and drivers may need to be updated to the most recent version. Version 2.5 or lat