A web-based project and issues management system written in PHP
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in WebIssues 1.1.2:
- It is now possible to export the list of issues in CSV format also from the Web Client.
- The quick search box in the list of issues can now be used to quickly find an issue with the specified identifier. Note that in order to find an issue in any folder, you can still use the Goto Issue command.
- The markup language used for descriptions and comments now includes a [rtl] tag for marking blocks of text written right-to-left.
- It is possible to configure the page size in the projects tree in the Web Client.
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Michal Mecinski
- MSSQL, MySQL
- C: \ FAQ and Knowledgebase