Question2Answer 1.6.3 / 1.7.0-beta-2
A PHP script for implementing a Q&A website where users can ask and/or answer questions and receive points based on their activity
There's plenty of details to change in the admin panel, starting from the website's theme and up to the way content is displayed.
Question2Answer is perfect for setting up as a customer support system, online documentation, a community-based FAQ system, and many other more use cases.
To encourage user engagement, Question2Answer features an attractive interface and a points and ranking system that rewards the most active users.
Overall, all features you might want are either included by default in the Question2Answer core, or are available via plugins.
- Easy installation script
- Administration panel
- Organize questions with tags
- Organize questions with categories
- Supports millions of users and posts
- Protected from XSS and SQL injection attacks
- Moderation queue
- CAPTCHA protection
- Voting system
- User ranking system
- RSS feeds
- Email notification
- In-built search engine
- Gravatar support
- Simple avatar support
- User titles
- User profile pages
- Customizable profile fields
- XML sitemap generation
- Plugins system
- WordPress compatible
- SSO (single sign-on) support
- Manage pages
- Manage sidebar widgets
- SEO friendly URLs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.6.3
- Fixed Apache rewriting issue that prevented viewing wall or activity tabs for usernames containing & or # characters.
- Fixed PHP notice when editing a question if categories are not being used.
- Stopped enforcing minimum number of tags if tags are not being used.
- Fixed nonsensical hidden times showing for some posts on admin pages.