Arclab Email Toolbox is a COM-based component for use with Visual Basic, Visual C , Access, Excel, ASP, VBscript and other COM compatible containers.
It fully supports rich text (HTML) messages with images and attachments, multiple recipients (TO,CC,BCC), custom headers and many more. It includes all functions for SMTP, ESMTP, POP AUTH and direct mail relaying.
MS Visual Studio .net; MS Visual Studio 6.0; MS Visual Basic Script; MS Visual Studio 97; MS Visual Basic 6.0; MS Visual Basic 5.0; MS Visual C 6.0; MS Visual C 5.0; MS Visual InterDev; MS Visual FoxPro; Microsoft Office 2000; Microsoft Office 97; Microsoft Access 2000; Microsoft Access 97; Microsoft IIS; other COM containers
Component Type: COM/DLL
- Easy to use COM object for sending email messages
- Send rich text (HTML) formatted messages with images
- Fully supports SMTP,ESMTP and POP before SMTP authentication
- Support for CC and BCC recipients
- Include (MIME) attachments and content types
- Load raw message body and message parts from file
- Load message and message parts from file